A great on-the-go breakfast or snack for a busy day!
A tasty snack packed with protein and cinnamon flavor!
A comfort food breakfast classic made healthy and delicious.
I don’t know about you, but the photo above makes me hungry! French toast is such a classic recipe. It’s normally made in a pan using individual slices of bread on the stove. I wanted to try and spruce it up a bit knowing the holidays and family gatherings are quickly approaching. My spruced up recipe includes baking cubed superfood pancakes in the oven – delish! Baking the french toast allows you to bake a bigger batch to feed more mouths. It also saves you time, so feel free to enjoy a cup of coffee (or two) on the couch while you wait for the finished product!
Let me start off by saying that I am a HUGE fan of Kodiak Cakes. I first saw the brand on Shark Tank (one of my favorite shows). Sure enough, I was shopping at Target and spotted their flapjack products. These products are great because they contain no added fat, sugar or cholesterol. They are so easy, healthy and hearty. Did I mention all you need to do is add water? Yeah, they are pretty awesome.
Add this tasty dish to your table Thanksgiving morning. It will please the crowd and leave them wanting more!
- 1 cup (dry mix) of Superfood Kodiak Cakes
- 1/2 greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup lite maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 tablespoon Truvia Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare and cut the Superfood Kodiak Cakes into cubes.
- In a large bowl, mix the greek yogurt, almond milk, lite maple syrup, sugars, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Stir until the mixer is smooth.
- Add the cubed Superfood Kodiak Cakes and let them soak up the wet ingredients for five minutes.
- Once the five minutes are up, pour the mixture into a baking pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Mirror what you admire.